This past year has been such an adventure. It seems like so much has happened this year. I started looking through all the pictures from this year and really can’t believe all the things that we crammed in just 12 months! Some of my favorite highlights from 2011:
1. Stagecoach – Such a great time! We already bought our tickets for our fourth year in a row of Stagecoach and I highly recommend all our friends buy their 2012 tickets too!
2 Anniversary trip to half moon bay: We had the most amazing time celebrating our first year of marriage. Time to start planning another fun adventure for this year
3. Weddings Galore! Some of our best friends got married this year and Mark and I were so excited to be able to celebrate with them
4. New job – No picture but I started a new job back in April and since then have been able to spend much more time with my hubby who I love! He is my favorite!
5. New house: Maybe the most exciting thing all year! We are so excited for all the adventures to come in this place!
8. Summer adventures – The redneck water slide just might be the best!
9. Talking it to the streets – So cool to get out in the community with our church
10. Family fun and visits – Love them!