Sometimes I wish I had gobs of money so I Mark and I could exchange tons of fun gifts. But since that’s not really practical I went window shopping online and picked out some of my favorites. I am still looking up clever card ideas since that and a romantic dinner is probably more our pace this year, but it is still fun to look! So here is the result of my Valentines day window shopping. Tomorrow I’ll show you my favorite man gifts!
- I LOVE this sweet, dainty ring from Catbird
- My dad used to get a velvet covered heart box of Sees candy every year for my mom for Valentines day. And I still think it is such a classic perfect Valentines day gift.
- Cute travel umbrellas are the best. And this festive one from Target would be fun to use year round!
- This is silly but such an adorable gift from Etsy.
- My sister got an awesome Michael Kors bag and I have been jealous ever since!
- Jewelry is almost always on the top of any lady’s list. Love this Tiffany’s necklace.
- Even though this is not a new fragrance, I always think it smells so good.