Today marks two years of being married to the funniest, most handsome, loving and generous guy I know. Last year I put together all the memories I had from the first year of marriage, and since the second year of marriage has been just as exciting I figured I should make another list!
Some of my favorite memories from year two of marriage:
- Getting our first house! I was so impatient with this and with all the projects associated with this place it has been an adventure to fix up but it has been so much fun doing it together.
- Stagecoach. It is always awesome. Particularly with my very own cowboy.
- Lazy Sundays. Since we have been in the new house this has been one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon with Mark
- Holiday madness. Every year since we started dating Mark and I have embarked on a crazy season of travel to be with both sides of the family and even though it is wild, I love it.
- Random weekend getaways. Any excuse to go on an adventure is a good idea to me!
- Adventures in the almond orchard.
I can’t believe it has been two years since our wedding. Love this man! So excited for all the years to come!
This is exciting stuff. Like the most exciting thing that has happened to me in months. And it didn’t even happen to me, but Mark and I are so thrilled that our very best friends are HAVING A BABY!!!
When she found out she was pregnant, Tiffany was immediately concerned with health, eating well, and taking care of herself and the baby. On the other hand, I was seriously concerned with documenting the cutest, tiniest baby belly ever to grow. Luckily, Tiffany agreed to some photographs of the pregnancy to keep far off friends and family posted.
Love this prego lady!
So excited about their growing family!
7-ish weeks – Not really sure but really excited!
As it turns out the first week’s photo was inaccurate. Make that a really iffy 7 weeks. It was actually 11 weeks making this photo week 13!
Cutest baby bump ever! Tiff finally had to invest in some new pants. Still tiniest 17 week prego lady I have seen! :)
And although a bit out of order saving the best for last! Da-da-da! And the gender is…
Baby T-Shane you don’t know it yet but there are a bunch of people who can’t wait to meet you and love you so much already!
Mother’s Day was an adventure. Mark and I hosted brunch and made lots of treats, but all of them were new! Thank goodness for Pinterest, pictures and other people’s reviews. One of our favorite new concoctions were some delicious, buttery scones. They were perfect for Mother’s Day- or any day really. We used this recipe, but left out the cherries and almonds and used a full cup of heavy cream- they aren’t supposed to be healthy, just delicious!
Mother’s Day Treats!