Today marks two years of being married to the funniest, most handsome, loving and generous guy I know. Last year I put together all the memories I had from the first year of marriage, and since the second year of marriage has been just as exciting I figured I should make another list!
Some of my favorite memories from year two of marriage:
- Getting our first house! I was so impatient with this and with all the projects associated with this place it has been an adventure to fix up but it has been so much fun doing it together.
- Stagecoach. It is always awesome. Particularly with my very own cowboy.
- Lazy Sundays. Since we have been in the new house this has been one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon with Mark
- Holiday madness. Every year since we started dating Mark and I have embarked on a crazy season of travel to be with both sides of the family and even though it is wild, I love it.
- Random weekend getaways. Any excuse to go on an adventure is a good idea to me!
- Adventures in the almond orchard.
I can’t believe it has been two years since our wedding. Love this man! So excited for all the years to come!
It is officially one year since I started this little blog thing. I have posted 250 times with 5,927 views and lots of patience from my hubby when I would take over his computer in the evenings so write. I didn’t tell anyone when I first started. I wanted to make sure I could actually do it. My goal was to write every weekday for a year. And with the exception of a work trip and a vacation I did it! Hooray!
And now that I have done a year of daily writing, I am ready for a break. Not a total break. I do enjoy writing. But instead of forcing every day I am only going to blog on here when I feel like it. So no more nothing posts.:)
But exciting things are coming soon and I am excited to see what the next year brings!
This past year has been such an adventure. It seems like so much has happened this year. I started looking through all the pictures from this year and really can’t believe all the things that we crammed in just 12 months! Some of my favorite highlights from 2011:
1. Stagecoach – Such a great time! We already bought our tickets for our fourth year in a row of Stagecoach and I highly recommend all our friends buy their 2012 tickets too!
2 Anniversary trip to half moon bay: We had the most amazing time celebrating our first year of marriage. Time to start planning another fun adventure for this year
3. Weddings Galore! Some of our best friends got married this year and Mark and I were so excited to be able to celebrate with them
4. New job – No picture but I started a new job back in April and since then have been able to spend much more time with my hubby who I love! He is my favorite!
5. New house: Maybe the most exciting thing all year! We are so excited for all the adventures to come in this place!
6. New car: Love my new big car!
7 More summer camping trips than ever before. Mark’s favorite activity together. And this year we brought the dogs!
8. Summer adventures – The redneck water slide just might be the best!
9. Talking it to the streets – So cool to get out in the community with our church
10. Family fun and visits – Love them!