This past weekend Mark had a booth at a Family Fair in Ripon. It was such a blast to see people check out the things he has been working on and appreciate his creativity.
They made a mistake and put that “Mark and Andrea Ziesel” were going to be there but they should have known that there is absolutely no way I could make any of that stuff. I manned the printer and tied the price tags on. And did a darn good job!
Anyway, Mark did a great job setting everything up and people seemed to love his craftsmanship.
Sweet booth space.
So many fun things!
Earlier this week Mark flicked something at me. Fortunately it missed and hit the passenger window instead. And it looked like a booger.
I was horrified. He was laughing and laughing.
He told me me to pick it off the window; no way Jose.
When I asked why he flicked the booger at me, he just laughed and said
So that you could have a little bit of me on you.
Somehow he turned a possible booger into a sweet sentiment (kind of).
So weird. But I love him.
PS. This is an isolated incident. I do not normally get boogers flicked at me. We were just having a weird day.
Today marks two years of being married to the funniest, most handsome, loving and generous guy I know. Last year I put together all the memories I had from the first year of marriage, and since the second year of marriage has been just as exciting I figured I should make another list!
Some of my favorite memories from year two of marriage:
- Getting our first house! I was so impatient with this and with all the projects associated with this place it has been an adventure to fix up but it has been so much fun doing it together.
- Stagecoach. It is always awesome. Particularly with my very own cowboy.
- Lazy Sundays. Since we have been in the new house this has been one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon with Mark
- Holiday madness. Every year since we started dating Mark and I have embarked on a crazy season of travel to be with both sides of the family and even though it is wild, I love it.
- Random weekend getaways. Any excuse to go on an adventure is a good idea to me!
- Adventures in the almond orchard.
I can’t believe it has been two years since our wedding. Love this man! So excited for all the years to come!